A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Various labouring/construction roles - Cambridge A14
|Job Title:||Various labouring/construction roles - Cambridge A14|
|Contact Name:||Jana Romanova|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 10:10|
Project duration: 1 year
Salary: Depending on experience – PAYE pay
Bonuses: holiday pay + pension + overtime
Job Type: Full time, contract
VGC is looking for experienced construction workers in Cambridge. You must hold as minimum green CSCS card and must be car driver.
• Ground workers, labourers, traffic marshals – green CSCS card
• Plant operatives (dumper, roller) – valid CPCS card
• Slingers – valid CPCS card
• Carpenters, steel fixers – blue CSCS card with relevant NVQ
• Supervisors, gangers – CSCS, SSSTS – must have earthworks experience
To apply, or for further details, please contact Jana on: 07826 919 028 or 01895 671 847
You must provide proof of right to work in UK and must pass a drugs and alcohol test.
VGC Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. VGC is acting as an employment business.