A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Various labouring/construction roles - Reading M4
|Job Title:||Various labouring/construction roles - Reading M4|
|Contact Name:||Jana Romanova|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 10:07|
Project duration: 5 years
Salary: Depending on experience – PAYE pay
Bonuses: holiday pay + pension + overtime
Job Type: Full time, contract
VGC is looking for experienced construction workers in Reading. You must hold as minimum green CSCS card and must be car driver to access site locations.
• Ground workers, labourers, traffic marshals – green CSCS card
• Plant operatives (dumper, roller) – valid CPCS card
• Slingers – valid CPCS card
• Carpenters, steel fixers – blue CSCS card with relevant NVQ
• Supervisors, gangers – CSCS, SSSTS – must have earthworks experience
• Section foreman – SMSTS, CSCS black or gold – must have relevant experience
To apply, or for further details, please contact Jana on: 07826 919 028 or 01895 671 847
You must provide proof of right to work in UK and must pass a drugs and alcohol test.
VGC Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. VGC is acting as an employment business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's