A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Team Member|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 09:12|
Location: Basingstoke, GB, RG21 7BE
Company: Greggs Plc
Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.59
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £6.80
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £7.83
Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.00
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Hours: 8 - 39
Shifts: We are recruiting Team Members for our 4 Basingstoke town centre shops in and around the Festival Place shopping centre. Successful candidates should be passionate about Customer Service in the Food on the Go industry. We have various shifts and locations available between 5:00am and 9:00pm daily. Tell us when you are available and how many hours you would like to work and if you're successful at interview we will see where we can place you. You'd need to be available to work either an early shift from 5/6:00am or until at least 7:00pm to help us with the tasks that are needed at these busy times
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
Support profit protection through effective cost control
• Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
• Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary
• You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
• Other benefits include:
Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.