A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Opticians Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Opticians Assistant Manager|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2018 18:04|
Opticians Assistant Manager
Job reference: 80995BRClose
Location: Banbury Function area: Practice Management
Shift pattern: Full-time Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: Over 35 hours per week
The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You'll be at the heart of our business, working closely with our customers - part of making our customers feel good. Your passion for amazing customer care will help us succeed as a business, and we think that's a really great opportunity.
We're investing in our people and there's real opportunity to grow your career with us, even more. It's all about making our customers feel good, to keep them coming back to us for fantastic products, healthcare services and wonderful customer care. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.
Primarily, you'll be an ambassador for our Boots brand, inspiring amazing customer care as we work towards becoming the world's best health and beauty optician.
Secondly, with your fantastic eye for detail you'll seek out new opportunities to boost our customer care and services in store, that will ensure our customers see, look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
Finally, you'll inspire your team with your love for really personable customer service. Guiding the team you'll really drive the success of your store, and put our customers at the heart of everything you do.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
• Make the shop floor your own, get to know our products, in store promotions and operations. You'll be on hand on all things day to day to making sure we look great as a practice. After all, you'll be part of driving our sales and ensuring we are a successful, profitable business. Consider ‘what can we do better?’ think about our customers and opportunities we could be missing out on. This will set Boots Opticians apart from other opticians.
• Really inspire them with your amazing customer service skills. Using your personable style and flair that will engage both customers and the team. You'll be an inspirational clinician, leading by best practice and role modelling the behaviours that deliver exceptional customer experiences.
How will you do it?
• It’s all about how we can make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just great service, it’s about being really personable and offering that little bit extra. It's the little things that can make a real difference.
• Love our Boots brand. Drive home our services and products and get our Optical Consultants to spread the word too.
• Get to know our customers – find out what they like and what they want to see change. By passing on feedback and taking action, we can improving our customer care and the services we offer, even more.
• Guide, support and help train you in store team. Building really great relationships, working side by side with the Practice Manager as one team. These relationships will help our customers feel good.
There's also a range of fantastic benefits for you, not to mention great in store discounts.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities with us. You’ll need to have Management, Supervisor or Team Leader experience, with at least Maths and English GCSE grade C, along with really great customer service skills. We think that’s great, but it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.