A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Optical Consultant|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2018 18:13|
Job reference: 91645BRClose
Location: Buckingham Function area: Optical Support Colleague
Shift pattern: Full-time Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: Over 35 hours per week
The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll use your passion for service and provide an outstanding level of care our customers. We think that’s a big opportunity. The customer is everything to Boots, and working with the Practice Manager, Optometrist and Optical Consultants, you’ll create a culture where everyone is friendly and passionate about doing the right thing for them. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
• Primarily, you’ll provide information to customers, working alongside the Optometrist, to help them select the best products and services to ensure customers see, look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
• Secondly, you’ll keep up-to-date with all the various new lines and promotions within your practice, so that you can always provide customers with the most up-to-date information.
• Finally, you’ll play your part within the team, working together and helping and supporting colleagues to deliver a successful and profitable business.
How will you do it?
• You’ll listen to our customers – and provide the right, up to date information at all times.
• You’ll select the best products for each customer and this, in turn, will naturally increase our sales and make us profitable.
• You’ll ensure that the practice is always clean and tidy and that you effectively manage queues at busy periods. This means our customers will receive an excellent service in a great environment.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality and experience in an optical business. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities with us. You’ll need to have lots of computer experience, along with really great communication and customer service skills. It isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's