A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||No7 Adviser|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 20:13|
Job reference: 89110BRClose
Location: York, Coney Street Function area: No7, Store Colleagues
Shift pattern: Part-time Contract type: Fixed Term
Hours per week: 16 to 24 hours per week
The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. It’s your chance to be part of the UK’s number one cosmetic and skincare brand – No7. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers. We think it’s a great opportunity to work with a fantastic for beauty brand.
You’ll love everything beauty, from skincare to makeup. You’ll really get to know our products and our customers, helping them discover the perfect products by recommending different ranges that will really suit them. It’s all about personable customer care. We’ve so many fantastic No7 products, and we’re developing even more.
Primarily, you’ll give our customers a fantastic, personal shopping experience - not just recommending our products but showing that how special No7 brand is, and how it can make them feel good.
Secondly, as a No7 Advisor you’ll give great beauty advice which will help our customers not just feel good, but look good too. You’ll really get to know our products, recommending ranges and enjoy chatting to our customers, exciting them with our products and new trends.
Finally, your love for our No7 brand will really show. As a brand ambassador your really personable customer care will keep our customers coming back. You’ll help our customers love our brand as much as we do. Together we’ll keep our No7 brand number one.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
• Give great beauty advice. Demonstrate how great they are, trying a product could be the difference between a sale and enquiry
• Ask questions. Chat to our customers, listen to them and get to know what’s they’re looking for. Discovering a product is exciting
• Get behind our fantastic in store promotions and No7 offers to help our sales grow even more
• Inspire your team with your wonderful customer care and product know how
• Keep up to date with makeup and beauty trends, and our up and coming products and how we can stay on top of other brands
How will you do it?
• You’ll make our customers look and feel good - it’s about being really personable and putting them at ease. It’s the little things that make a real impact
• Get to know our brand and our products. Test them and learn as much about them as you care, try them out on your team so you’ll be ready to give really great advice and application know how
• Know our customers, find more about what they’re looking for, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the products you’ll recommend. Pass on what you’ve learned to the next customer
• Build great relationships with the team, sharing knowledge, tips and upcoming trends
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities with us. You’ll need to be passionate about beauty and our products, along with really great customer service skills. But it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's