A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 09:01|
IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Reference numberDE05483RegionUKLocationYorkshireSub locationSheffieldFunctionITEmployment typeFull TimeHourly Rate BandsN/ASalaried/Hourly-PaidSalaried
The IT Support Analyst delivers a range of services including service desk based and onsite technical customer support at both 1st and 2nd line levels. In addition to this, the Analyst will provide administration, maintenance and support for all areas of the business IT - systems, servers, telecommunications, end points and the network.
We will consider full and part time applications.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Closing date: 6th September 2018
· 1st and 2nd Line incident handling via service management system
· Provide onsite support at remote offices for any 1st and 2nd line incidents that require an onsite visit
· Customer follow up from initial incident logging, providing updates right through to resolution
· Adhere to Servicedesk SLAs and escalation policies
· Learn and understand complex bespoke internal systems in order to provide 1st and 2nd line support for these
· Incident escalation to the IT Servicedesk Team Leader and/or Infrastructure Team as appropriate
· Provide work bench repairs for laptops, desktops and printers
· Imaging of new/used equipment for re-circulation to staff
· Administration and maintenance of user accounts for various business IT systems
· Provide guidance and support to our customer base for training and utilization of company systems
· Assisting with roll outs across network for upgrades and enhancements
· Form part of a project team to test, design and implement new technologies
· Documentation of ICT site infrastructure
· Work closely with Infrastructure analysts to ensure system stability, robustness and maximum uptime of all IT systems at remote sites
· Maintain appropriate security solutions in line with information security standards
· Research and develop new technology for continual improvement to business systems
· At all times, provide professional and prompt service to our internal customers
· Installation, administration and maintenance of remote office IT servers, networks, telecoms and information systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Experience of the following:
· Working in a telephone and customer facing customer service role
· Configuring and supporting Windows 8 and Office 2013 (and later versions)
· Building (Including imaging), configuring and supporting desktops, laptops, mobiles and printers.
· Supporting mobile and tablets in a corporate environment
An understanding of the following:
· Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory
· LAN architecture including support of routers, switches, cabling, ADSL internet circuits and telephony systems
· IT security and an ability to implement where necessary
· A variety of mobiles and tablets in a corporate environment
· ITIL service management framework
· MS accreditations / similar IT based training certificates or an IT degree / similar academic qualification.
· Excellent communication skills across all levels. Have an excellent telephone manner and have a friendly and approachable manor
· Be analytical in approach and have excellent problem solving skills
· Be able to multi task and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Need to be able to work using own initiative and with very little supervision
· Have an ability to take on knowledge of various different IT systems, in order to be accountable for each area. Be willing to develop own skills to keep up to date with current technology
· A good team player and enjoy working with people and have patience to help support people with a varied range of technical IT knowledge
· Have a passion for IT!
Working for us, you’ll need to be a people person and you will be representing and promoting of Interserve values.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Interserve is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interserve Learning & Employment is an organisation created through the successful bringing together of esg and Interserve Working Futures (IWF). The subsequent combined business has a strong position in the education, skills and employability markets, with a significant share of the Work Programme and delivery across the country as one of the largest private sector suppliers of Apprenticeships.
Our ever-expanding team, of over 500 dedicated people, provides tailored support to help individuals in a range of situations: including young people leaving school and looking for the first step in their career, people in work who need help to progress through in-work training, people who have an illness which has prevented them from completing their journey into employment, and people who are ex-offenders wanting to turn their lives around, get back to work and re-join society. Whatever challenges someone faces, when they come to us, they receive flexible support to make sure they get the right help for them.
Joining Interserve Learning and Employment comes with a variety of benefits, including generous holiday entitlement, company sick pay, healthcare and pension schemes and a full 6 weeks' salary during maternity leave. We also have MyInterserve Perks, an online discount scheme, which on average is worth up to £1000 per employee - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypKJjYOUI5M
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's