A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Climbing Wall Manager
|Job Title:||Climbing Wall Manager|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 11:44|
Our people are at the heart and soul of everything we do. From the smiling faces at our clubs to the words you're reading now, someone like you decided they wanted to work at Virgin Active. And just went for it.
It's easy to see why. We give you every opportunity to fly high, work in a brilliant team, have a laugh and reward you for doing a great job. Our training programmes are among the best in the business. Walk into any of our UK clubs and you'll discover a warm, friendly welcome, cutting-edge equipment, amazing classes, spacious studios, beautiful pools, relaxing spas, safe crèches and excellent customer service that always puts our members first.
Specific duties include:
- Staffing the climbing wall rota and covering sessions with members
- Route setting of the wall to keep the offering fresh, current and challenging
- Weekly safety checks to ensure full compliance with the Fitness Safety policy and club Risk assessments
- Complete the member induction process and ensure this is logged/recorded accordingly
- Review of climbing wall handbook
- Point of contact for member enquiries into the climbing wall offering
- Run the commercial aspect, driving new classes and seeking to improve overall engagement and usage of the wall.
This is a part time position, working 5 hours per week. Flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business, across 7 days a week.