A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 11:48|
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club…… And we need you to get on board to deliver this! Share your passion for cleanliness! You’ll be there doing it all, providing an integral service for our staff and be a key member of the team.
Head Office Evening Cleaner - We’re looking for a meticulous cleaner to maintain cleanliness within our offices to ensure our staff have a pleasant working environment
• Cleaning duties to ensure a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene & safety
• Adhere to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning substances and materials
• Recording all cleaning duties and tasks on relevant checklists to maintain the company standard
You will be based in our Barbican (Central London) Head Office. This is a part time evening role working 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday 5pm – 8pm or 5.30pm-8.30pm
What we can’t live without:
Friendly & approachable, we’re looking for someone with experience & passion in cleaning to take this exciting challenge on.
To be successful as a Head Office cleaner, you will have/be:
• Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to multi task & work unsupervised
• Hard working with strong interpersonal skills and great attention to detail, you’ll demonstrate a passion for exceeding expectations
• Effective communication skills and approachable to all staff
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment. In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
• Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
• Virgin Tribe - discount on loads of Virgin products & services.
• 33 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
• Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
• Salary Finance – financial wellbeing