A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Charity Operations Manager- Ex Offenders
|Job Title:||Charity Operations Manager- Ex Offenders|
|Contact Name:||Holly Kennedy|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:33|
Voice has an exciting opportunity to manage operational delivery within this ambitious, growing charity.
User Voice is the UK’s leading ex-offender led charity, committed to making the criminal justice system work by giving people in prison and on probation a voice. Founded in 2009, User Voice has grown significantly, with 5 regional offices, 60 plus staff, the delivery of 40 contracts and an income of over £1.5 million.
Our Founder is an inspirational leader committed to the Charities mission and driven to build upon the charities success, he is seeking an experienced individual to manage a diverse staff team to deliver successful contracts across the country. The successful candidate will also be responsible for driving performance against budget as well as taking ownership for quality assurance.
The successful candidate will hold the demonstrable ability and experience to:
• Assist the Commercial Manager in the drafting of contracts and contract negotiations with commissioners and funders
• Lead on ensuring all contractual requirements are understood by project managers
• Assist the Commercial Manager in ensuring that budget holders deliver contracts to budget
• Work with the Research and Evaluation Manager to set up and maintain performance management systems, including project initiation documents and project reporting, across the organisation
• Ensure that process manuals for each area of delivery – Prison Councils, Service User Councils, Youth Councils and Health Councils – are kept up to date
User Voice is not only a successful charity, but is genuinely committed to paving the way within the sector to make the criminal justice system work for everyone. User Voice is determined to ignite positive change for institutions, individuals and the overall agenda by putting users at the heart of our purpose.
This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious individual who can accommodate flexible working from regional sites. User Voice feel that the ideal candidate for this role will hold lived experience and therefore welcome applications from ex-offenders.
If you think you have the right skills and the drive to succeed in this exciting role, please apply to this advert or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's