A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Catering Assistant|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 20:15|
We currently have an opportunity for a Casual Catering Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
1. Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times.
2. Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by the line manager and in accordance with requirements.
3. To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department.
4. Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards.
5. To undertake cleaning and ensure all aspects of equipment and production area cleaning is completed to the Company's standard according to the cleaning rota as directed.
1.Ability to communicate at all levels
2.Physically able to push trolley’s at all times
4.Ability to follow instruction
5.Ability to comply with service requirements in line with client policies at all times.
6.Observance of Health and Safety legislation at all times
7.Undertake training as and when required
8.High standards of personal hygiene
9.Ability to work independently and as part of a team
10.Basic literacy skills
11. Food Safety knowledge
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business