A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Cash & Bank Accountant
|Job Title:||Cash & Bank Accountant|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 18:31|
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club…… And we need you to get on board to deliver this!
- Ensure all payments are made as required by the business on a timely basis
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure the financial records are accurate
- Administer the banking systems and ensure that the access and signatories are controlled and appropriate
- Reconcile club declared bankings through to receipt in the bank account on a daily basis (MICA)
- Ensure all cash variances are flagged to the Finance Operations Manager and Internal Audit team on a weekly basis
You will be based in our Barbican (Central London) Head Office. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, typical office hours.
What we can’t live without:
Friendly & approachable, we’re looking for someone with experience & passion in Finance to take this exciting challenge on.
To be successful as a Cash and Bank Accountant, you will have/be:
Experience of online corporate banking systems
Experience in large volume cash reconciliations
Able to demonstrate the core VA values of fun, innovation, and challenging the norm
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
• Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
• Discount on loads of Virgin products & services.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)
• Health & dental care