A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 13:42|
Do you want to be at the heart of Costa Coffee?
There are many roles at Costa Coffee that help make us who we are. But, without our Baristas on the front line, making customer experiences truly great, our product would be worthless. It’s our Baristas that bring our coffee to life, both in the way they make it and the way they serve it. Together, we believe that we can become the world’s #1 coffee brand. Can you help?
Who are Costa Coffee?
We believe in great coffee for everyone. And we mean everyone. It won’t be easy to reach our goals. But adventures are supposed to be a challenge. It’s the reason our people are so important, and why we care about our culture. By welcoming everyone with the right mindset, we’ll achieve our dreams and beyond. That’s why we welcome slurpers, dunkers and chuggers alike. There really is no pretension, no elitism and very few dos and don’ts between these walls.
Who we’re looking for
A good Barista will like coffee and people. A great Barista will come with a genuine passion for both, as well as the desire to learn and be the best at their role. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
Key traits should include:
• A positive attitude with bags of personality
• A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
• Good communication skills
• Courage to show your confidence
• An eagerness to learn
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll be making coffee. But not any old coffee. Costa Coffee. And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Crafting great coffee.
• Serving food – hot and cold.
• Serving customers with a smile.
• Handling money.
• Keeping your workspace clean and tidy.
What we want to give you
Here are a few of the things we offer each of our Baristas:
• The chance to join our Costa Pension Scheme.
• BUPA Healthcare.
• 25% discount on Costa Coffee – but free while you work of course.
• Other incentives such as bonuses, transferrable skills and career development opportunities.
24 Sep 2019
30 Sep 2019