A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 13:11|
Reference numberADM06195LEERegionUKLocationYorkshireSub locationLeedsFunctionAdministration / SupportEmployment typeFull TimeHourly Rate Bands£8.01 - £8.50Salaried/Hourly-PaidSalaried
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and experienced administrator in our Leeds Branch. You will be an integral part of a busy and successful team, ensuring the delivery of great administration to support nurses who give care to clients living in their own home, supporting them to live independent and fulfilling lives.
You will demonstrate outstanding communication and organisation skills as you will be liaising with both support workers and clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service to deliver a safe and effective service that meets the requirement of both company expectations and those of the CQC.
• Processing timesheets
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
• Ensuring Compliance
• Adhering to company compliance standards
• Demonstrate decision making skills and problem solving
• Excellent IT skills particularly in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
• Ability to develop relations with colleagues across the business
• Liaising with GP Practices
• Booking Training
• Providing excellent customer service
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• A competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in healthcare and social care environment or similar would be an advantage.
• Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Have good judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and commissioners/ customer to deliver relevant goals.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.